Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Everything is going to be all right


Why is it so hard to do the things we KNOW we need to do?

Family is FIRST and will always be, I know that I always knew it.
Been here for so long, thinking things will fall into place once I worked hard and lived an honest life.
While I have no major regrets, I do regret not being there the day my sister fell ill, the day mother was so sad she couldn't get up that day.


When my niece turned fifteen and everyone was there...except me. I know now that the saying "Things happen for a reason" can hold so much truth, so growing up has no age. 
I let you know what happens tomorrow.
cheers
fredo

1 comment:

Ana A. said...

Tienes razón Fredo, "las cosas pasan por algo", de seguro esa es la frase que muchos se repiten cuando las cosas van mal.